Thursday, November 15, 2018

November 15: Wyoming

Wyoming is an otherworldly national park. It is a ranger program that ends with the serenity prayer because, ya know, super caldera and we need to love the people we love and we need to RIGHT NOW. In fact, it was the best ranger program I ever attended. I wanted to hug the ranger afterward.

Wyoming is this sign:


And watching oh so many people forget this sign.

Wyoming is like another planet. It is places like this:




Wyoming is also where a pair of newlyweds were going to do a couple years, her getting her masters, him his BSN. And then they got pregnant with me instead and stayed in St. Louis. But not for long.

2 comments:

  1. I love the ending to this.

    The other-worldly nature of all the geothermal activity is very familiar to me. But the bison? They're cool.

    ReplyDelete