Saturday, October 27, 2018

October 27: A list of things that make my heart race just a little bit

Brown Recluses

Brown spiders that live in the basement and could be recluses but maybe not but I'm scared to check

Those furry house centipedes that I am pretty sure know who I am

Phone calls in the middle of the night

Waking up disoriented

Packs of feral dogs

Old advertisements with creepy slogans

The emergency broadcast system test sound

Thunderstorms in campgrounds

Wheelbugs

Crawlspaces

Dog teeth

Personal messages not for me left on my phone by mistake

Giant mechanical things in motion like anything having to do with the production of coal. It's all too big and it moves and could crush my house some of it

Too many of one kind of insect, except maybe ants, in one spot

3 comments: